What do I need to bring to my assessment?
In order to facilitate your assessment process, we ask that you bring the following with you at the time of your appointment:
• The appropriate Fees, AND/OR insurance card, AND/OR co-payment, AND/OR Medicaid Card, AND/OR a letter from the Dept. of Social Services stating that they will be paying for your assessment services, AND/OR proof that you have applied for Medicaid and are still waiting for approval. IF YOU ARE MEDICAID PENDING, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU ARE DENIED OR DO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH COMPLETING ALL THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK WITH SOCIAL SERVICES IN ORDER TO GET YOUR MEDICAID APPROVED, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BALANCES ACCRUED WITH THE AGENCY. IF YOU ARE MEDICAID ELIGIBLE AND HAVE NOT YET APPLIED, YOU SHOULD DO SO BEFORE ATTENDING YOUR ASSESSMENT APPOINTMENT. PROOF OF APPLYING WILL BE REQUIRED.
• Any medications that you are currently taking.
• Any information pertaining to legal problems.
• A copy of your most recent physical exam performed by your Primary Care Doctor.
• The names and phone numbers of any legal representatives, law guardians, or courts assigned to you or your children.
• If you are an Impaired Driving Related Referral please obtain a copy of your Driving Abstract from Motor Vehicle and also a copy of the arresting record including dates of violations and B.A.C.’s (blood alcohol concentration levels).
• The dates and places of any prior or current treatment.
Please note the following:
• If you appear for your appointment and do not have needed financial information and/or the required payment, your appointment may be re-scheduled for a later date.
• If you have private insurance (i.e. MVP, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, etc.) you will need to contact them prior to your assessment appointment for pre-authorization. If you do not pre-certify, your insurance carrier may not pay for your evaluation services and you will be responsible for all fees accrued.
• If you are under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian should accompany you to your visit.
• Please allow approximately 2 to 3 hours for the assessment process.
• If you had made arrangements with the front desk or Paul Trowbridge about any back balances accrued with the agency, please be prepared to pay the agreed upon amount at the time of your evaluation appointment.
• We currently do not accept the following insurance plans: Medicare and Mass Health.